◤ Joyii ◥

◤ Joyii ◥

◤ JOYII ◥

◤ JOYII ◥

◤ 21st Birthday ◥

◤ 21st Birthday ◥

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

▶ It's been a LONG TIME



  It's been a long time since my last update.
  The time is passing faster than our imagination.
  I created this new blog in January,
  and now it's nearly the end of SEPTEMBER.
  So, there are only few months left for year 2015.
  And soon we are going to welcome the year 2016.


  One of the most happiest thing that I would like to share here is :
  I'M GRADUATED.
  My convocation will be held on 31st October 2015, Saturday.
  I can't wait for the day to come.
  I studied in KDU for 2 years,
  and there are many happy memories that I will never forget.
  I'm glad that I met lots of kind people in the college.
  The most important thing is I'm truly happy to meet BEST FRIENDs,
  who always help me a lot and stand by my side while I'm facing troubles.
  It's good to graduate, but it's sad to leave you all.
  Although we might not be able to meet each other always,
  don't forget to text me during your free time.
  I may not be able to support you all always,
  but I'm a good listener who will listen to you when you guys need someone to talk to.
  

  Many people said that;
  "Graduate from studies means the starting of a new journey."
  I agreed that.
  I'm graduated and now I'm going to start my new journey.
  If you know me in real life,
  you definitely know that I'm going to Australia which I've been planned for a long time.
  But before that,
  I choose to work in Singapore to earn some money
  before I pursuit my degree in Australia.
  Actually I wish to go to Australia as soon as possible. Why?
  It is because I want to explore and experience a new culture.
  It might not that success at the beginning, but worth to try.


  Okay, I think that's all for now.
  I will update my blog again if my mood comes !
  Goodnight !



No comments:

Post a Comment